Hardanger

I love Hardanger. I won a cup at the village show in July with a piece of Hardanger. I've another piece almost finished - just a few beads to add. Then there's is a wonderful tablecloth I'm working on (it's huge) I may be some time.

Finding good Hardanger designs can be tricky - there's Nordic Needle but they have so much choice it can be intimidating. Other designers may have a couple of pieces in their portfolio but finding them can be challenging.

Imagine my delight when I discovered www.ColsCreations.co.uk. A wonderful collection of designs from a very talented lady. Simple and effective I think there is something for everyone. If you want to give a Hardanger a go but don't want to commit to a huge project then try a candle wrap. And what about that Wedding Pillow - I wish somebody I know was getting married cos it is just fab.

My clicky finger is twitching and I think I may just be popping some Hardanger in my basket very soon.

Comments

Popular Posts