Finished

I've had a weekend of finishing niggling little chores:

Finished mending my bosses polo neck jumper - ended up reknitting the polo bit - been procrastinating for weeks/months still that's done now.

Finished audio typing something for a friend - it's taken ages and once again I was procrastinating.

Finished avoiding starting my needleroll for the exchange and stitched almost all of it - got to get some threads to finish a tiny bit - but done all I can for the moment.

Finished the second sock for my SIL - just needs blocking and then I'll post them when the postal strike is over.

Finished about 6 loads of laundry.

Finished eating the apple cake I made yesterday.

Finished making another apple cake for my friend.

Phew I'm exhausted but it sure does feel good.

Comments

Popular Posts