Not much happening here

The joys of the season have left very little time for stitching, knitting or blogging.

I do have a pair of MIL socks on the needles.



They are called MIL socks because my Mother in Law has been staying with us for the past two weeks. During this time stitching hasn't really been an option - I like to work on my projects mindfully - my MIL likes to talk. That's OK but in order to listen my hands need to do something so knitting an easy sock pattern is the answer the needles fly and we are all happy.

The yarn is a Kaffe Fassett one and although I like the colourway I don't like the yarn - it doesn't feel nice as it travels through my fingers - a bit hard and synthetic feeling. I'm hoping that once they are washed the socks soften up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a shame about the feel of the wool Samantha, I do hope they soften up for you, if not give them to MIL lol only joking
Hugs Colly

Popular Posts