Time for an update

The Forest Canopy Shawl is coming along nicely:


For a while I was worried that I had been too adventurous with the bigger needle size but now I can see it's going to work well.  I love the colours - it's so soft and pretty.  I don't know when to stop.  I'm hoping that I'll just know.  I dare not count how many stitches there are - that would just be too scary.

The Cranford Mitts are stalled - I like how they are going - but I've made a mistake that I think I can fudge but I'm not sure..............I need to think about it a bit more.


I've a simple sock on the needles - for out and about.  It's in Regia Bamboo and it's really soft.  I've used 2.75 dpns instead of 2.50 cos it felt a bit fine and I knit tight.  They seem a little too big but time will tell.  I'm really enjoying this yarn it's a real pleasure to work with.

I've also something else on the needles...................


......but I can't share just yet.

I've also made a decision on my project for after the Forest Canopy Shawl.  I'm going to do Lady Eleanor which appears in Scarf Style.  I've decided to do it in Kauni - hopefully in a greenish colourway.  However, as I'm on a Yarn Diet until the end of June I can't buy the yarn so I'm going to do a dishcloth so I can understand the concept of entralec as I've never done it before.

This week is Nutty Knitters week, the opportunity to spend an evening with knitting friends has become a fortnightly treat so I know it's going to be a good week.

Comments

Popular Posts