TEN!!!!

With another announcement today I now have 10 friends who have babies coming Earthside between now (literally now) and November.

I didn’t think I had a large circle of friends and why all these babies now?

Some are first babies, some second, some third – I don’t think there’s a fourth.

Most are in the UK with one in the States.

Mothers range in ages from mid twenties to late thirties

They don’t know each other - well Tina, Jessica and Nicola know each other. The rest are from different parts of my life.

Some are long wished for challenging pregnancies at least one is a surprise gift.

I’m not aware of any twins but Verity watch out with that many twins in your family it might be your turn now.

Usually there is one of my friends who is pregnant but ten at the same time – unless someone has arrived and I don’t know yet.

When it was five I thought that was interesting
Six – wow this is good
Eight (two announcements on the same day) flippin eck
Nine – Hey Ho there you go
Ten – this is getting weird

I’m trying not to think about it too much.

Nature at its most wonderful welcoming babies Earthside should be left to do it’s own thing whilst women reclaim their ancient birthing wisdom.

Comments

Twiggy said…
Definitely something in the water :)
Twiggy x
allybea said…
In January I had 3 friends who each had a wee boy within 2 weeks of each other :) And none of them know each other.

Popular Posts