Why I no longer blog

On January 25th 2005 I wrote my first blog entry.  A self indulgent meader through my life followed.  In 2008 my blogging reached an all time high with 65 posts.  Last year there was one entry and the year before just six.

What changed?

In those early days I wasn't capturing my life in sound/word bytes for Twitter or Facebook.  I had few real life friends and I was discovering what a life lived online might mean.

Eight years later I have two, soon to be three jobs all of which I love.  I have friends in real life and a fulfilling busy life.

I never blogged to a timetable, I never wrote insightful social commentary it was just me, when the mood struck, saying stuff.

I guess I ran out of things to say.......................................................




Comments

Popular Posts