Bought any good stash recently?

I've bought some really good stash recently.

I love my Gingher scissors.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I had wanted a pair for ages but wasn't aware of a UK stockist and then Jayne's Attic started to stock them. I know they are rather pricey but they are by far the best scissors I have ever used.

I placed an order with The Silver Needle, they are in the States and stock the most amazing range of tools and accessories (posh phrase for nick knacks). This time I bought a baby ort collector



Baby Ort Collector Posted by Hello

Mine is pink, purples and yellows and is really cute. I've popped it on the little table next to my stitching nest and it's really useful. Flap bit is heavy with a pin cushion on it and that goes on the edge of the table and the bag bit hangs down. I'll take it when I go out and about stitiching. I'm going on a stitching weekend with the Cross Stitch Guild in June and it will be really useful then.

I also got a couple of mesh project bags from the Silver Needle.

I've begun to collect Dragon Floss and Olde Willow Stitchery threads from Jayne so there's been a couple of delivery of them. This morning I got a lovely piece of fabric also from Jayne. Its Polstitches Rustic Rhubarb


Hosted by Putfile.com


I'm going to use it for the Mail Art Exchange on Aion so I can't really say any more here but watch this space. I also bought something else for this piece but don't want to say what it is yet.

Also my Silkweaver Stash of the Month parcel arrived this week - some fabric, threads and a Judy's Boo Boo stick!!! I really enjoy getting this even if some of the items aren't that useful I think I'll get it for a few more months and then I might switch to the fabric of the month one for a bit.

I think that's about it for now. Off to stitch on Mystery Sampler 1 I'm on a roll now the over one is finished - will take piccie tonight promise...........................

SS

Comments

Popular Posts