Do you finish all your finished pieces? (pillow, frame, etc,) If so, how do you finish the pieces? If not what do you do with them?

Finished pieces - what finished pieces (see previous entry). Actually I'm very good at when I do eventually finish a piece I take larger pieces to the framers almost straight away and do smaller ones myself within about a week.

I also love finishing ornaments so again normally done in about a week.

I've never done a pillow although I like the idea of the tuck pillows and have found a UK supplier so I may go down that route later in the year.


What is your opinion of Internet "freebies?"

I love internet freebies. Firstly they are usually quite small so are useful quick in between pieces and good for gifts. Secondly you can use them to 'try out' new designers and get a feel for how their designs stitch up. I think we should all say a great big thank you to those designers who are willing to share some of their hard work for free.


SS

Comments

Popular Posts