Phew

I was getting worried!!!!

After two years of obsessive stitching..............................after 27 years of having needles in hand - I thought the urge had left me.

My fingers haven't been itching to stitch.

Needlework lies untouched.

Magazaines unopened.

GULP......................was this the end.................................

I've been busy - knitting socks and a booga bag. Working on my bobbin lace for the Lace Guild Assessment in June just not stitching and no urge to stitch.

I think it's back.

As I've sat at work this morning I've found myself wondering what fellow bloggers are up to. I've realised its Needlefest at the weekend and I really want to go. I wished I'd bought the magazines to work cos I could have read them in the sunshine at lunchtime..........................how long until I can go home.

I think I'll de clutter the stitching nest when I get in - it's looking a bit 'untidy'.

Then I'll pull out the WIPs and hopefully pick up a needle.

Despite not really stitching for a while I have managed a couple of finishes which I'll photograph this evening for tomorrows post. Been going the my EG meetings regularly. Also went on a stithcing weekend - how much fun was that!!!!!

Mmmmmmmm maybe my idea of not stitching is simply not being obsessive!!!!!!

SS

Comments

Popular Posts