Stitch friends - part 2

As I've mentioned before I chat often on a forum called A Crafty Natter (link on the right cos I'm a Mac user with Safari and I don't seem to get the same posting options as when I use IE). A couple of times a year we all meet up in Nuneaton (UK).

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the November meet up. It is a couple of hours drive for me but so worth it. I've missed the last couple and before then they were the Aion meet ups so this will actually be my first Crafty Natter meet up - and I'm really looking forward to it.

My stitching bag is packed. I'm taking the festive candlewrap and Pretty in Pink which is the perfect meet up stitching. I don't have to concentrate too much and I'm in the flow of the pattern and it's so huge it's a great conversation piece.

I've got a goody bag - we all take one and get one back full of goodies.

I think I've decided what to take for show and tell - Forever Loved, Alpine WIP and my current lace project.

Just need to decide what to take for lunch and I'll be ready.

This is the second of three consecutive stitchy weekends for me. In fact if I wasn't going to Nuneaton tomorrow it would have been my EG meeting. Next Saturday - Knitting and Stitching Show, Harrogate, UK.

Comments

Popular Posts