Your item left the United States.....

Although I'm on  Yarn Diet I still have some things that I ordered before the 23rd March that are yet to arrive.

One of them is a Spindolyn......


I ordered him on March 12th from Knitting Anyway I got an email earlier in the week letting me know it was on it's way.

I have some time off work next week and it would be really good if it would arrive in time for us to get to know one another without any other demands on my time.  Rather excitedly there is a link to the postal service that is handling the package and I can track its progress across the globe......................

Your item left the United States from MIAMI at 6.44am on March 28 2008.  Information, if available, is updated every evening.  Please check again later.

How exciting is that..................

Comments

Popular Posts