Letter Home

Dear Mama Spindolyn 

I wanted to tell you that I arrived in the UK safely with my new Mama today.  She was very welcoming and showed me off to everybody she saw and told them all that I was very beautiful and that I was created lovingly by a special person.

I’ve got a lovely new home.  I share the space with a very chatty little spindle and a fun loving bowl of roving.  There’s a snooty plant who wont play with me and an anxious vase that is constantly worried about falling over.

Sometimes children run past and touch me wanting to know my name.  My new Mama shows me off and occasionally lets them have a go, they’ve a lot to learn.

I know I’m going to be very happy here and spin lots of beautiful fibres.  Thank you so much for creating me and sending me off into the world.

Lots of Love

Spindolyn

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay! So glad it arrived safely. Can't wait to see what you spin up next!

Popular Posts