I realised I never told you about the second week of my holiday in August - well this is where I went.......



It's not the first time we've been and it certainly wont be the last - maybe one day we'll live there.

Our week was called Family Living in Community and as well as working at Cluny Gardens each morning we had group activities in the afternoons that included going into the forest and making environmental art from found materials and a trip up the river to swim and then drinks around the campfire. The children went off and did their own things whilst the parents spent time in reflection. We laughed, we cried, we baked apple crumble and drank tea. It is the place in the world where I feel most able to be me, where all our ideals and values are the norm. It's also a challenging place to be but it's the place where I feel most alive.

Comments

Popular Posts